Guste Limited cleaning and restoring have full Public and Employers Liability Insurance with one of the UK’s leading insurance companies.
The management of Guste Limited look upon the promotion of Health and Safety measures as a mutual objective for themselves and their employees.
Therefore, it is the policy of the management of Furber cleaning and restoring Limited to do all that is reasonably possible to prevent personal injury and damage to property and to protect everyone from the foreseeable hazard and danger, including the public, in so far as they come into contact with the company or its activities.
In particular the Management of Guste Limited recognises its responsibility:
- To provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions.
- To provide training and instruction to enable employees to perform their work safely.
- To maintain a continuing and progressive interest in Health and Safety.
- To take into account all statutory requirements for Health and Safety.
- To consult and involve employees in Health and Safety matters wherever possible.
- The management of Furber Roofing Limited also recognises that its employees have a duty to co-operate in implementation of the Health and Safety Policy by:
- Working safely
- Meeting their statutory duties
- Reporting incidents that have led or may lead to injury or damage
- Following the Health and Safety procedures and safe systems of work
We complete a Health & Safety risk assessment for each CLEANING project. This combined with years of CLEANING AND RESTORING experience, puts your project in safe hands.